Program: "Parliamentary Skills of the Shura"
- Develop the skills of the Shura Council member in the process of political decision-making.
- Enhance the skills of the Shura Council member to communicate with citizens and government and non-governmental institutions.
- The concept of strategic planning
- Strategic planning elements
- Strategic planning objectives
- The main types of planning
- Advantages and disadvantages of strategic planning
- Stages of the decision-making process
- Objective environment for decision-making
- Subjective factors affecting decision-making
- The role of the legislative authority in the decision-making process
Shura Council members
Major General Dr. Abdul Quddus Abdul Razak Al Obaidly | General Administration of Total Quality Performance, Dubai Police & Head of Strategic Planning Association - UAE